Saturday, September 30, 2006
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
This made me laugh lots.......
Sent to me by a friend
I have 2 Labrador Retrievers & I was buying a large bag of Winalot at Sainsbury's and was in line to check out.
A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Winalot Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.
I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.
Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned. I told her no; it was because I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.
I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
- Every parent needs a helping hand
- There may be trouble ahead
- Family Planning
- At last a good use for a Mac
- Mc Donalds new low fat meal option
- Does this make her 'Open Source'?
- The Tory secret weapon in case they don't win the ...
- Shine on, shine on Endor Moon
- The Dark Side's Disco Years
- Wheel of Life
- mmmmm Cherry Pi
- Sex and Slippers
- Kids toys are more realistic these days
- Message in a bottle
- Well I saw him here a minute ago!
- Mission Impossible 4
- ▼ September (18)