- You relax by putting on your legwarmers and dancing to the "Footloose" soundtrack
- You're still bitter that Wham! broke up
- You still type all of your letters on a Commodore 64
- The only video games you play are Frogger and Pac Man
- A-Ha's "Take on Me" is still your favorite video
- You call all motorcycle cops "Ponch"
- You're still upset Madonna and Sean broke up
- You want to be Molly Ringwald/Matthew Broderick when you grow up
- You enjoy dancing on the ceiling and wearing your sunglasses at night
- You still think of Janet Jackson as "that girl who used to date Willis"
- Every time you see a fountain you want to dance around it and yell "Fame!"
- You still sing comma, comma, comma to Karma Chameleon
- You know that girls just wanna have fuh-un
- You can do the Safety Dance
- In your spare time you are writing "The Breakfast Club 2"
- You want to change your name to Rio and dance on the sand
- Your favorite party game is Hungry Hungry Hippos
- You practice getting in and out of your car through the windows
- You know ALF's real name
- You can name all of the Thundercats
- Everything in your wardrobe is either pastel or fluorescent
- When you're stuck in traffic you tell your car to engage Turbo Boost and are surprised when it doesn't talk back
- Your idea of appreciating ancient cultures is to "Walk Like an Egyptian"
- You still have a 'Choose Life' or 'Relax' tee-shirt
- You're still sending death threats to Mr. Rubik
Sunday, December 10, 2006
- ▼ December (10)