Saturday, June 03, 2006

60 Things Not To Say During Sex

1. But everybody looks funny naked!
2. You woke me up for that?
3. Did I mention the video camera?
4. Do you smell something burning?
5. Try breathing through your nose.
6. A little rug burn ever hurt anyone!
7. Sweetheart, did you lock the back door?
8. But whipped cream makes me break out.
9. Person 1: This is your first time..right? Person 2: Yeah..
today
10. Hurry up! This room rents by the Hour!
11. Can you please pass me the remote control?
12. Do you accept Visa?
13. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
14. On second thought, let's turn off the lights.
15. And to think- I was really trying to pick up your friend!
16. Hope you're as good looking when I'm sober...
17. Do you get any premium movie channels?
18. Try not to smear my make-up, will ya!
19. Got any penicillin?
20. But I just brushed my teeth...
21. Smile, you're on Candid Camera!
22. I thought you had the keys to the handcuffs!
23. I want a baby!
24. So much for the fulfillment of sexual fantasies!
25. Did you know the ceiling needs painting?
26. When is this supposed to feel good?
27. Put that blender back in the kitchen where it belongs!
28. You're good enough to do this for a living!
29. Is that blood on the headboard?
30. Did I remember to take my pill?
31. Are you sure I don't know you from somewhere?
32. That leak better be from the waterbed!
33. I told you it wouldn't work without batteries!
34. But my cat always sleeps on that pillow..
35. Did I tell you my Aunt Martha died in this bed?
36. If you quit smoking you might have more endurance..
37. No, really... I do this part better myself!
38. It's nice being in bed with a woman I don't have to inflate!
39. This would be more fun with a few more people..
40. You're almost as good as my ex!
41. Do you know the definition of statutory rape?
42. You look younger than you feel.
43. Perhaps you're just out of practice.
44. Have you ever considered liposuction?
45. What are you planning to make for breakfast?
46. I have a confession...
47. I was so horny tonight I would have taken a duck home!
48. You'll still vote for me, won't you?
49. I really hate women who actually think sex means something!
50. A good plastic surgeon can take care of that in no time!
51. Does this count as a date?
51. When would you like to meet my parents?
53. Have you seen "Fatal Attraction"?
54. Don't worry, my dog's really friendly for a Doberman.
55. Petroleum jelly or no petroleum jelly, I said NO!
56. My old girlfriend used to do it a LOT longer!
57. Is this a sin too?
58. Hey, when is it going to be my friend's turn?
59. Please understand that I'm only doing this for a raise...
60. How long do you plan to be "almost there"?

Tags: , ,,

No comments: