Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Name and Shame

Paddy's pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma.

After being in the coma for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant; frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had twins!..... A boy and a girl.
The babies are fine now however they were poorly at birth and had to be christened immediately - your brother came in and named them.

The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not me brother...he's a clueless fool!"

Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's my daughter's name?"

Denise," says the doctor.

The new mother is somewhat relieved "Wow, that's a beautiful name, I guess I was wrong about my brother....I like Denise."

Then she asks, "What's the boy's name?"

"Denephew''





Tags: , ,,

No comments:

Blog Archive