Sunday, January 29, 2006

Music be the food of love etc...

by prydwen

Had a e-mail conversation with my friend Miss Cellania regarding music tastes. I indicated that my taste in music is totally diverse due to having children ranging from 27 to 9.

At the moment listening to The Hot Club of Cowtown (Western Swing)

But I also love:
Rammstein, Katie Melua, Gorillas, Bjork, Old Blues(1930's), Kaiser Chiefs, Basement Jaxx, Goldfrapp, Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, James Blunt, William Orbit, ELP, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, The Cure, Any punk, Debussy, Bach, Wagner.....
I could go on.

But then we got on to what music you listen to when doing different things. I like House music on my mp3 player when out walking, Electronic rock when cooking, female vocals when chilling and Wagner when Ironing(get good creases to Ride of the Valkaries).

She pointed out that Wagners Ride of the Valkaries also has the unfortunate honour of being the piece of music to cause the most car accidents whilst listening to when driving.

What are you fav's and when do you most like to listen to them?

No comments:

Blog Archive