Saturday, January 28, 2006

What makes a Perfect Partner

Image hosting by Photobucket

I have been tagged by the wife on a new MEME which could have me walking on egg shells.

Can I name 8 traits that make up a perfect partner. So here we go:

1.Intelligence.
I could never see my self having a partner like Chantelle off Big Brother, it would drive me mad in 5 minutes. Need to have someone who I can talk to on my own level.

2. Wit.
I love humour and hate laughing on my own. A shared laugh seems 10 times more powerful. (Suppose thats why I blog)

3. Kindness.
This dosn't have to be directed at me but general. An act of compassion, worry or sympathy for another endears me to a partner.

4. Someone who dosen't mind washing up.
As I hate it.....

5. Someone with a short memory.
Who dosn't rememer things in the mists of time and drag them up at every opportunity.

6. Someone who knows which side of the bed is there's.
A meeting in no-mans land can be organised as and when needed.

7. A team player.
Like the wife I agree that partnerships as defined in the dictionary, Pertianing to working together, is a good trait.

8. Someone who shares an interest.
Commonality really helps a relationship. I took up blogging as I was becoming a blog widow. We now have more time for each other, if only through e-mails LMAO.

Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Blog Archive