Friday, January 27, 2006

Weekend Meme

by prydwen @ 27/01/2006 - 22:05:51

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1 - Learn another language
2 - Visit Russia
3 - Have Laser eye surgery
4 - Visit the Grand Canyon
5 - Visit Easter Island
6 - Learn to ski
7 - Have a 'proper' honeymoon with the wife

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1 - Tolerate school runs in 4x4 cars
2 - Speak French (not that I want to)
3 - Understand the need for learning trigonometry
4 - Eat snails
5 - Not use my a computer for 24 straight hours
6 - Get back down to a 30 inch waist
7 - Not wear loud clothes

Seven Things That Attract Me To...Blogging:

1 - Sense of community
2 - Making new friends
3 - 5 minutes of fame
4 - Comments from all over the world
5 - Fun and laughter
6 - Learning new and wonderful things
7 - Learning to speak the language of mt birth properly

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1 - "What"?
2 - "Time for bed"! (have kids)
3 - "Time for bed"? (have a loving wife)
4 - "Ah"?
5 - "Where is the remote"?
6 - "I didn't"
7 - "I'm tired"

Seven Books That I Loved:
1 - The Eight - Katherine Harrison
2 - The Rats - James Herbert
3 - Chariots of the Gods - Eric Von Daniken
4 - Super Nature - Lyal Watson
5 - Fatherland - Robert Harris
6 - Holy Blood and the Holy Grail - Baigent and Leigh
7 - Awaken the Giant Within - Anthony Robbins

Seven Best SciFi Movies:
1 - Star Wars IV
2 - ET
3 - War of the Worlds (1953)
4 - Independence Day
5 - Forbidden Planet
6 - Plan 9 from Outer Space
7 - The Matrix



No comments:

Blog Archive