Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Worlds best witticisms

by prydwen
  • The sex was so good that even the neighbours had a cigarette.
  • If you smoke after sex, you're doing it too fast.
  • If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
  • Born free... taxed to death.
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
  • Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
  • A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
  • I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
  • Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.
  • If you can read this, I've lost my trailer.
  • You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
  • I got a gun for my wife, best trade I've ever made.
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
  • To all you virgins, thanks for nothing.
  • I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
  • Horn broken, watch for finger.
  • All men are idiots ... I married their king.
  • The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
  • Give pizza chants.
  • How can I be overdrawn, I still have checks!
  • If something goes without saying, LET IT!
  • If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
  • Work is for people who don't know how to fish.
  • If you don't like the way I drive, get off the sidewalk.
  • Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
  • Missing your cat? Try looking under my tires.
  • Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
  • Cover me. I'm changing lanes.
  • Prevent inbreeding: ban country music.
  • Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.
  • This would be really funny if it wasn't happening to me.
  • I have the body of a god... Buddha!
  • I get enough exercise pushing my luck.
  • If you don't like the news, go out and make your own.
  • Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep
  • I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather ... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
  • I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen.
  • If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?
  • Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock.
  • Sex on television can't hurt you... unless you fall off.

No comments:

Blog Archive