Thursday, March 16, 2006

Do you think I'm Sexy?


Image hosting by Photobucket

In the late 70's I was a bit of a disco dancer and strutted my funky stuff on the dance floor.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I thought I was the bees knees and used to show off a lot. I used to favour the Saturday Night Fever style but my favorite dance was the 'oops upside your head' rowing dance.

Looking back now I can see why (if I was to do that know) I would be as ebarrassed as I was of my dad when he got up to dance at family gatherings.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Did you have a favorite dance, where you thought you was the sexiest thing on two legs?

What style are you?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Heavily Choreographed

Image hosting by Photobucket

Bump and grind

Image hosting by Photobucket

A loony

Image hosting by Photobucket

Static Handbag Dancer

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hot and Sexy

Image hosting by Photobucket

A little bit Hula

Image hosting by Photobucket

or Just Plain Embarrasing



Tags: , ,,

No comments:

Blog Archive