Thursday, March 16, 2006

Famous quotes on sex

Famous quotes on sex

by prydwen @ 16/03/2006 - 19:27:36

Image hosting by Photobucket

"It's so long since I've had sex, I've forgotten who ties up whom."
Joan Rivers

"If it wasn't for pick-pockets and frisking at airports I'd have no sex life at all."
Rodney Dangerfield

"Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy."
Steve Martin.

"My girlfiend said to me in bed last night' 'you're a pervert' I said, 'that's a big word for a girl of nine'."
Emo Philips.

"When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better."
Mae West.

"I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though."
Elton John.

"My wife is a sex object. Evertime I ask for sex, she objects."
Les Dawson

Image hosting by Photobucket

"I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own."
Woody Allen

"A terrible thing happened to me last night again - Nothing."
Phyllis Diller

"The Love Bird is 100% faithful to his mate, as long as they are locked together in the same cage."
Will Cuppy

"Bisexuality doubles your chances of a date on a Saturday night."
Woody Allen

"My best birth control now is to leave the lights on."
Joan Rivers

"It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."
Marylyn Munroe.

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Oh Lord give me chastity, but do not give it yet."
St Augustine

"My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty."
Woody Allen

"I'm glad I'm not bisexual. I couldn't stand being rejected by men as well as women."
Bernard Manning.

"I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was, 'the man goes on top and the woman underneath'. For three years my husband and I slept on bunk beds."
Joan Rivers

No comments:

Blog Archive