Thursday, March 09, 2006

Famous Last Words

"Are you sure the power is off?"
"Don't be so superstitious."
"He's probably just hibernating."
"I can do that with my eyes closed."
"I wonder where the mother bear is?"
"I'll get a world record for this."
"I'll hold it and you light the fuse."
"I'm making a citizen's arrest."
"It's fireproof."
"It's strong enough for both of us."
"I've done this before."
"I've seen this done on TV."
"Let it down slowly."
"Nice doggie."
"Now watch this..."
"Pull the pin and count to what?"
"Rat poison only kills rats."
"So, you're a cannibal..."
"That's odd."
"These are the good kind of mushrooms."
"This doesn't taste right."
"What does this button do?"
"Which wire was I supposed to cut?"

Tags: , ,,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you never thought to use the Colosseum as an advertising space?!

www.advertiseonthecolosseum.com

now is possible with just 1 euro!!

Blog Archive