Monday, March 13, 2006

I go tagged with a Meme by Marmoset

Thank you to Mamoset who tagged me with this

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Bacon flavoured RASHER crisps
2. Cashews
3. Cheese and crackers (strong chedder)
4. Peanuts (in shells)
5. Pastachio Nuts

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Sorrow (David Bowie)
2. Da Da Da (Trio)
3. Busy doing nothing(Bing Crosby et al)
4. Tainted Love (Soft Cell)
5. Mahna Mahna (Muppets)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Set up a Foundation for Charity
2. Build a community centre in my home town
3. Go to all the places in the world I have always wanted to go
4. Have my family tree professionally completed
5. Have a house with every gadget in the world.

Five things you like doing:
1. Blogging
2. Laughing
3. Watching SciFi
4. Serious Gaming
5. Searching for ancestors for my family tree

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Black lycra cycling shorts
2. The Canary yellow Bollero Jacket suit I got married in
3. 3" Sole 6" Heel stacked shoes from the 70's
4. String vests (over a tee shirt)
5. 30" waist trousers (would if I could)

Five favourite toys:
1. My computer
2. My MP3 player
3. Frustration (with the kids)
4. Mousetrap
5. Yahtzee

Tagged you, you're it!

No comments:

Blog Archive