Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sex Dictionary

I have the facility of seeing where my readers come from and how they found me. One link today was someone looking up the term 'Chapel Hat Pegs' which was the name of one of my posts.

The link lead me to another site where a definition of sexual terms in a dictionary format resides.

Some of the Interesting slang words I found were:

Cardigan - Slang in the US for a condom
Cardboard box - Syphilis (Cockney rhyming slang for pox)
Daddy's Sauce - Semen
Face the nation - cunnilingus
Hair monger - Obsolete, 19th century designation for a lecherous and promiscuous man
Lady Jane - The vulva
Nine bob - Bent as a Nine bob Note or Gay
Quicktime sex - Internet port
S.Q.Q - San-Quentin-quail or Jail Bait (underage sex)
Vacation - code word for a one-night, sadomasochistic scenario
Yellow handkerchief - Hankie code for advertising one's preference for golden-showers and watersports
Zipperfish - the penis

No comments:

Blog Archive